Volunteer Expressions of Interest are NOW OPEN for Term 4 2017. Follow the links below to apply!
- Interested in Food, Nutrition and Health? Join F.R.E.S.H. (Food, Recreation, Education, Society, Health)
- Interested in Photography, Design, Videos, Blogs + more? Join Mospress (Media Campaigners)
- Interested in Environmental & Sustainability Campaigns? Join View Finders (Environmental Sustainability)
- Interested in putting on Music Gigs & Events? Join Vocal Rewind (Live Music)
Our youth volunteering programs are a great way for young people aged 14 – 24 to get involved in the community, develop new skills and and meet new people! Many students use the program to contribute to their Duke of Edinburgh Award or CAS service commitment with weekly meetings being held at the Youth Centre. These programs are also excellent opportunities to learn key industry skills and provide yourself with a competitive edge in the job market. Volunteering programs run in roughly ten week cycles, commencing at the beginning of each school term. Each program requires at least ten hours of commitment from participants, and we require participants to attend at least 80% of meetings and scheduled activities during a given term.
There is a range of youth volunteer programs available to suit a broad collection of interests. Most importantly, youth volunteers get to shape their initiative so it’s a great opportunity to bring your ideas to life!
Click on the forms below to register your interest for a volunteer group. If you’re unsure about what group to join, check out the blog posts from previous participants of Vocal Rewind, View Finders, Mospress and F.R.E.S.H..
- Get involved in the Mosman community
- Develop valuable industry skills & gain a competitive edge in the job market
- Meet like-minded young people
- Complete Duke of Edinburgh and CAS award hours