The 24/7 Youth Film Festival is now in full swing! Now in its 16th year, 24/7 Youth Film Festival is an annual event where young film-makers from the Northern Beaches and Mosman have the chance to create their own short film.
The competition weekend, locked in for Saturday 29th July will see young film-makers start their 24 hours to create a 7 minute film that needs to be submitted by midday Sunday 30 July – the next day. The films will have to include a series of items, phrases and locations, plus a secret rule that must appear in all films.
Each year, young people aged 12-24 form teams to enter the competition and go in the running to win up to $5000 worth of prizes. If you are new to this event or are looking for ways to take your film to the next level be sure to check out the Information Session and Tips and Tricks Workshop. This workshop is held on the night of the launch and you can expect to learn:
– All the logistics of what’s involved in the competition
– Note down all the important dates for your diaries
– Hear from previous participants
– Watch last year’s winning film
– Ask any questions
– Take part in a handy hints technical workshop to give yourself a bit of a head start
– Meet the event organisers
Check out the conditions of entry by clicking HERE
More information and the entry form can be found at www.247filmfest.com.au